The government of Guinea has arrested 38 people in connection with two attacks last week on the home of President Alpha Conde.
An official with the justice ministry told reporters Tuesday that the suspects include 25 military personnel.
Conde escaped harm in both of the July 19 assaults.
In the first attack, Conde said the gunmen targeted his bedroom with gunfire and a bazooka in the pre-dawn hours. The president was not sleeping in his bedroom at the time.
Hours later, shooting broke out again near his home.