KIFARU'S NOMAD PACK!
FEATURED IN THE SEPTEMBER 2014 ISSUE OF SOF!!!
The base Nomad is best suited for day gear, spotting scopes, tripods, etc. add the LongHunter lid and Camp Bag or dry bag to expand the Nomads capacity for multi-day excursions. The addition of Kifaru's Grab-It II allows the Nomad to haul bulky gear in to camp, like Tree Stands, and also allows you to haul out as much meat as you can carry.
Nomad Pocket Detail
On the wings
- Two 1,200ci/19liter zippered pockets with rip tab opening (19"/48cm tall x 8"/20cm wide x 6"/15cm deep)
- Two 1,000ci/16liter slot pockets (19"/48cm tall x 8"/20cm wide)
- Two small slot pockets with bungie enclosure (11"/28cm tall x 8"/20cm wide - detailed in image 3 above)
Between the wings (15"/38cm tall x 11"/28cm wide)
- Multiple attachment points for Kifaru's full line of pockets and pods
- Two vertical compression straps
- Attachment points for the Grab-It/Grab-It II (high mount and low mount)
- Attachment point for the long gunbearer cradle (detailed in images 3 and 4 above)
- 500d DWR coated cordura
- Water proof zippers
- Attaches to all Kifaru frames
- From 19"/48cm tall x 11"/28cm wide (wings closed) to 27"/68cm wide (wings fully extended)
For more information on the Nomad, go to http://store.kifaru.net/nomad-2400ci39liters-7000ci114liters-p145.aspx
For more on Kifaru, go to http://www.kifaru.net