EKA - NORDIC H8
The classic style, streamlined grip and ease-of-use design guaranteed to fill your outdoor needs. Satin finished drop-point blade is constructed using surgical Sandvik Swedish steel for the keenest and most lasting edge. Ergonomic checkered oiled wooden handles achieve an optimum grip in adverse conditions.
- - Flat ground blade
- - Brass lined lanyard Hole
- - Traditional open-top black leather sheath included
- - U.S. Patented Design
- - Blade Steel: Sandvik 12C27
- - HRC: 57-59
- - Handle Materials: Masur & Bubinga
- - Blade length: 80 mm / 3.15"
- - Total length: 190 mm / 7.48"
- - Blade thickness: 4 mm / 0.16"
- - Total weight: 118 gram / 4.16 oz
For more on this knife, go to: http://www.proforceequipment.com/product-details.php?id=284&catid=62
For more on EKA USA, go to: http://www.proforceequipment.com/product.php?brand=eka